Monday, July 19, 2010

How I organize my nail polishes!

I got tired of digging through and trying to organize my nail polishes lately so here is what I ended up with;

I bought two-three tier bamboo spice organizers from Walmart (little over $5 each FYI, they aren't on the website though, I checked) and voila...


There are two of them side by side on top of my bookshelf in the picture. Each row holds 7-14 of my polishes. One row holds about 7 polishes and two rows fit on each tier. 


A better view.....


Then I organized polishes by color. The base/top coats etc. are on the other side next to the holder, sorry the pic doesn't show this :(

 I keep this craft organizer close to the bookshelf for all my misc. craft stuff so I just used the top drawer for all the little "nail" extras: konad plates, files, etc.


I highly recommend this manicure saver I got from Sally's Beauty (link here) especially if you use the Konad stamps (I got them from wowsocool.com)!
 It's a lifesaver! (well...manicure saver lol)

This system seems to work really well for me, I like having everything out where I can see it! 

How do you guys organize? Please share!

6 comments:

  1. There are really a lot! :D
    I love nails polishes!
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. yeah. Not that I mind having a lot of polishes but this is why I like having them out...no more buying duplicates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really good idea! I have all of my nail polishes in a bucket and it's such a pain searching for the right color. Thanks for the tip.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome :)

    Great blog BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a really clever idea! I like how you can see all the polishes. Very neat! :)

    ♥ Teresa ♥

    ReplyDelete