Thursday, July 29, 2010

Avon Lipstick Swatches

This post will be short guys but I was flipping through the current Avon catalog and some lipstick caught my eye. If you have ever ordered from Avon before, especially lipstick, then you know what a gamble that is as far as color goes. Their swatches are almost useless, even online and I haven't had much luck finding many swatches on blogs either. So here are swatches if all the Avon lipsticks I own! I hope this helps if you are considering one of these colors. I love these - great colors, quality, and the price is great too!

Enjoy:


Left to Right: BCPL (Beyond Color Plumping Lipstick) Mad for Mauve, Uptown Pink, URCL (Ultra Rich Color Lipstick) Pout, Rose Mauve, Wink, BCPL in Pink Lemonade.

These are showing up just a tad lighter in the picture than in RL and the last one (Pink Lemonade) is the only real "shimmer" lipstick and is, for some reason, showing up darker than in RL - it's actually a very, very light but opaque shimmery pink. Also Pout is very sheer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment